Participants will learn how to develop their own 21st century literacy skills, and gain tips for troubleshooting technology. Participants will also learn how to handle limitations of the library computing environment.
For public service library staff and volunteers, or anyone else who assists others with technology.
- Gain confidence assisting others with technology
- Assess current level of technology knowledge
- Become familiar with effective technology resources and tutorials
- Learn how to apply the reference interview to technology related questions
- Troubleshoot potential computing obstacles
- Technology Proficiency Checklist [DOC]
- Technology Reference Interview [DOC]
- Library Computing Environment Limitations [DOC]
- Wi-Fi Brochure [PDF]