Library staff need the skills and knowledge to assist customers one on one with technology questions and provide classroom based technology instruction. Staff training workshops can help make staff more competent and confident when it comes to technology assistance and instruction.
These workshops were designed to provide face to face training for library staff, and create an interactive environment where participants can learn from one another. These workshops can be adapted to meet the needs of your library, using the provided trainer outlines, handouts, and additional resources. Click the titles below to access materials for each workshop module.
- Technology Trainer Competencies
- Technology Boot Camp
- Working with Technology
- Creating a Culture of Learning
- Teaching Technology: One-on-One
- Teaching Technology: Classroom Instruction
- Designing Instructional Materials
- Planning and Coordinating Technology Instruction
These materials have been developed by the Colorado State Library