There is no “one size fits all” way to offer technology instruction. Learn how to plan and coordinate technology instruction and how to evaluate the program to build 21st century literacy skills in your community. Explore the variables and considerations through group work and discussion. Participants will learn how to plan and coordinate technology instruction and how to evaluate the program to build 21st century literacy skills in the community.
For program coordinators, managers, and supervisors, or anyone else involved in planning technology instruction.
- Learn how to develop a public technology training plan
- Determining community technology training needs
- Identifying resources, both in the library and in the community
- Dealing with logistics including scheduling
- Evaluating programs for improvement
- Supporting staff learning and development
- Resources for Planning & Coordinating Technology Instruction [DOC]
- Planning Technology Training Programs [DOC]
- Participant Feedback Form – Example [DOC]
- Technology Trainer Competencies [DOC]
- Computer Help Appointment Form – Example [DOC]
- Skills Assessment – Example [DOC]