Adapt these materials to teach your own class
The Internet can be overwhelming – too much information! Come to this class and learn how to find the information you are looking for, evaluate websites, and bookmark them for future use. For beginning computer users with basic mouse and keyboard skills, and with basic understanding of Internet browsers and links
- Define the term search engine, and identify 3 examples of search engines.
- Construct effective basic search queries.
- Examine the results of practice search queries.
- Create bookmarks for websites to save them for future use.
- Discuss key issues related to Internet safety & security.