Adapt these materials to teach your own class
Curious about this thing called the Internet? Then come to Internet 101 to get a basic introduction on how to use it, what it can do, and how much fun it can be to surf the web! For beginning computer users with basic keyboard and mouse skills
- Identify 5 uses for the Internet.
- Navigate the Internet using links and browser buttons (forward, back, refresh, cancel, scroll).
- Define the parts of a url and practice entering a url into the address bar.
- Examine the elements of a web page (menus, help, contact, about us, ads, search bar).
- Learn how to print from the Internet using print preview.
- Practice browsing the Internet.