How do you prepare to teach a technology class? Learn the process for developing instructional materials for face to face trainings. Explore the process and practice designing material through group work and discussion.
For classroom technology trainers and technology class curriculum developers.
- Discuss the steps of the instructional design process
- Explore new ways to define learning objectives
- Practice developing an instructional outline
- Define tips for creating effective print materials
- Sample Instructional Outline [DOC]
- Instructional Design Process Note Sheet [DOC]
- Learning Objectives Verb List [DOC]
- Learning Objective Word Search [DOC]
- Active Training Techniques [DOC]
- Instructional Outline Worksheet [DOC]
- Participant Feedback Form Example [DOC]