- This event has passed.
Third Annual Colorado Health Literacy Coalition Conference
November 3 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Third Annual Colorado Health Literacy Coalition Conference: Health Literacy: Building Bridges Within & Between Organizations
When: Friday, November 3, 2017
Where: University of Colorado Hospital Conference Center
With Presentations From
- Dr. Cynthia Baur, PhD, Director, Horowitz Center for Health Literacy & Horowitz Endowed Chair in Health Literacy, University of Maryland School of Public Health
- Toni Cordell, National Speaker in Health Literacy
- Connect with other champions of health literacy
- Increase your knowledge of and skills in health literacy
- Improve written and spoken communication with your patients or clients in a variety of settings
Who Should Attend?
- Health Educators
- Public Health Workers
- Health Insurance Enrollers
- Medical and Family Health Librarians
- Patient Navigators
- Hospital Representatives
- Healthcare Marketers and Writers
- Anyone Interested in Health Literacy!
- Register now through Sept 30th for the early registration price of $50.
- Students and Navigators receive 50% off registration. Use code HLCONF at checkout. Please be prepared to show identification upon check-in. Click here to register.
PLEASE NOTE: If you plan to pay by check, please use discount code PAYBYCHECK to bypass the credit card payment. Please make a check payable to UCH-Foundation with fund#14401 on the memo line. Mail to: Allison Knaus 12401 E. 17th Ave. MailStop F448 Aurora, CO. 80045.
For questions, contact Alli Knaus 720-848-7477 or Monique McCollum 720-848-1075.
Follow us at http://www.healthliteracycolorado.org/ or on Facebook for up-to-date conference information!