- This event has passed.
Successful Supervision Workshop – Pueblo – Registration Required
May 16, 2018 @ 9:00 am - May 17, 2018 @ 5:00 pmFree
This workshop is now full. We are maintaining a wait list, so contact Christine Kreger directly at email@example.com if you would like to be added to the wait list.
The Colorado State Library is thrilled to offer the 2-day Successful Supervision Workshop facilitated by Pat Wagner in 3 locations this year!
Using case studies and their own real-life performance management issues, participants will review proven supervision models and apply practical concepts in hands-on work sessions.
Upon completion of the workshop attendees will have the skills needed to:
- Improve productivity and workplace relationships.
- Grow the skills and commitment of supervisors and employees.
- Use positive reinforcement and workplace contracts to effectively manage employees.
- Better address the lifecycle of an employee, from recruitment and orientation to departure.
- Better manage workplace conflict, discipline, and termination.
- Participants must be available to attend both days of the workshop.
- Participants must be currently working as a supervisor in a Colorado library (Includes public, school, academic and special).
How do I register?
If you are interested in registering for this workshop, contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to high demand, we will limit registration for each workshop to one staff member per organization. (If for some reason we do not fill all of the slots, we will consider wait list registrants, but will limit to just one staff member per building or location.)
Locations and Dates
April 3 & 4, 2018 | Arapahoe Library District – Administration Building | Registration will open February 20, 2018
May 16 & 17, 2018 | Pueblo City-County Library District – Rawlings Branch | Registration will open April 2, 2018
June 19 & 20, 2018 | Garfield County Library – Rifle Branch | Registration will open May 2, 2018