- This event has passed.
Successful Supervision – Online Cohort II – Session 4
June 23, 2020 @ 1:00 am - 2:30 am
Due to the uncertain state of affairs, we are transitioning this 2-day in-person workshop into a 4-part online workshop, with assignments between sessions.
The State Library is working with Pat Wagner to offer our Successful Supervision workshop! Using case studies and their own real-life performance management issues, participants will review proven supervision models and apply practical concepts in hands-on work sessions.
Upon completion of the workshop attendees will have the skills needed to:
- Improve productivity and workplace relationships.
- Grow the skills and commitment of supervisors and employees.
- Use positive reinforcement and workplace contracts to effectively manage employees.
- Better address the lifecycle of an employee, from recruitment and orientation to departure.
- Better manage workplace conflict, discipline, and termination.
When: All meetings will be online using GoToWebinar
- June 2 from 1 – 2:30 MT
- June 9 from 1 – 2:30 MT
- June 16 from 1 – 2:30 MT
- June 23 from 1 – 2:30 MT
There is no charge for this workshop.
- Participants must be available for all 4 online sessions at the time they are offered.
- Participants must be able to spend approximately 2 hours each week on assignments between sessions.
- Participants must have (or be willing to create) a LinkedIn account for networking and assignments.
- Participants must be currently working as a supervisor in a Colorado library (Includes public, school, academic and special).
Due to previous high demand, we are limiting to 1 staff member per library/organization.
To register for this workshop, please email Christine Kreger at firstname.lastname@example.org and let indicating your interest and which cohort you are registering for.