- This event has passed.
Successful Supervision – This workshop is fulll
April 9 - April 10Free
This workshop is now full. We are maintaining a wait list, so contact Christine Kreger directly at email@example.com if you would like to be added to the wait list.
Due to high demand, we will limit registration for each workshop to one staff member per organization on a first come first serve basis. (If for some reason we do not fill all of the slots, we will consider wait list registrants, but will limit to just one staff member per building or location.)
The Colorado State Library is thrilled to partner with Pat Wagner to offer our Successful Supervision Workshop.
Using case studies and their own real-life performance management issues, participants will review proven supervision models and apply practical concepts in hands-on work sessions.
Upon completion of the workshop attendees will have the skills needed to:
- Improve productivity and workplace relationships.
- Grow the skills and commitment of supervisors and employees.
- Use positive reinforcement and workplace contracts to effectively manage employees.
- Better address the life cycle of an employee, from recruitment and orientation to departure.
- Better manage workplace conflict, discipline, and termination.
- Participants must be currently working as a supervisor in a Colorado library (Includes public, school, academic and special).
- Participants must be available to attend both days of the workshop.
Questions? Contact Christine Kreger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-866-6946