Save the date! Successful Supervision – Glenwood Springs
June 16 @ 8:00 am - June 17 @ 5:00 pm
The Colorado State Library is thrilled to partner with Pat Wagner to offer our Successful Supervision Workshop. Registration will open April 29, 2020.
Using case studies and their own real-life performance management issues, participants will review proven supervision models and apply practical concepts in hands-on work sessions.
Upon completion of the workshop attendees will have the skills needed to:
- Improve productivity and workplace relationships.
- Grow the skills and commitment of supervisors and employees.
- Use positive reinforcement and workplace contracts to effectively manage employees.
- Better address the life cycle of an employee, from recruitment and orientation to departure.
- Better manage workplace conflict, discipline, and termination.
- Participants must be currently working as a supervisor in a Colorado library (Includes public, school, academic and special).
- Participants must be available to attend both days of the workshop.
Due to high demand, we will limit registration for each workshop to one staff member per organization on a first come first serve basis. (If for some reason we do not fill all of the slots, we will consider wait list registrants, but will limit to just one staff member per building or location.)
Questions? Contact Christine Kreger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-866-6946