- This event has passed.
RIPL Data Bootcamp: Nothing for Us, Without Us: Getting Started with Culturally Responsive Evaluation
February 23 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Is one of your new year’s resolutions to get your library’s data in shape? Then, spend the winter with RIPL and participate in our Data Boot Camp Series! This free webinar series features curriculum from the RIPL 2020 national event.
These will NOT be webinars where you listen to a talking head the whole time; instead, please come ready to participate in a variety of interactive learning activities, some of which will occur in small groups in breakout rooms.
Here is the schedule – go to https://ripl.lrs.org/ripl-data-boot-camp/ to learn more about each webinar and register:
- January 27 (1:00-2:30 ET/10:00-11:30 PT): Observations: Data Hiding in Plain Sight
- February 2 (1:00-2:30 ET/10:00-11:30 PT): Can You Hear Me Now? Communicating Data to Stakeholders
- February 23 (1:00-2:30 ET/10:00-11:30 PT): Nothing for Us, Without Us: Getting Started with Culturally Responsive Evaluation
- March 2 (2:00-3:30 ET/11:00-12:30 PT): Meaningful Metrics for Your Organization
- March 16 (2:00-3:30 ET/11:00-12:30 PT): Evaluation + Culture = Change
All webinars will be recorded.
The RIPL Team