- This event has passed.
How To Write A Cover Letter & CV If You Don’t Have Library Experience
October 4 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
CoALA and the Front Range Community College Library are offering a workshop titled, “How To Write A Cover Letter & CV If You Don’t Have Library Experience,” on Friday, October 4th from 11am-12pm. During this workshop we will:
- Describe the job search process
- Select the most important pieces of the job description
- Develop a strategy to gain additional skills
- Draft and refine your cover letter and CV
- Describe a strategy for answering interview questions
Feel free to bring in a job ad if you are preparing an application for a particular posting! Bring a printed copy of your CV or resume, or resume/CV on your laptop. After the workshop, attendees can meet in the cafeteria for socializing and purchase lunch.
Address: 3705 W 112th Ave, Westminster, CO 80031
Date/ Time: Friday, October 4th from 11am-12pm
RSVP: Alejandro Marquez – Alejandro.Marquez@frontrange.edu