- This event has passed.
CAL Maker Division Workshop
May 2 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$30 – $50
Join colleagues from around the state to explore all things maker, with excellent networking opportunities. More info and registration opening soon at the CAL website:
We’ll have a full day of useful information to help you develop and improve your library makerspaces and programs. There will be time for networking with other library staff, a keynote from Monika Wittig from CU Denver’s Inworks, and breakout sessions throughout the day.
- Values Driven Planning
- So You Want to 3D Print?
- Natural Ink Making
- Facilitating Learning Through Making
- Stabby Circuits
- Troubleshooting Sewing Machines
- Evaluating Your Maker Program
- Making with Really Young Ones
- Intro to Raspberry Pi
- Microbits and Puzzle Solving
- Making Builds Resiliency
- Considering Accessibility in Making
We look forward to seeing you there!