5th Anuual Rocky Mountain Mini-Conference
October 19 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Join us for the 5th Annual Rocky Mountain Mini-Conference sponsored by the Colorado Association of Law Libraries and the Rocky Mountain Special Libraries Association. The registration fee includes admission to 5 sessions presented by local information professionals, as well as a lunch buffet.
– Rachel Bates Wilfahrt, Director of Competitive Intelligence and Partner at Access/Information, Inc.
– Mary Ellen Bates, Principal at Bates Information Services
– Matthew Mayernik, Project Scientist II & Research Data Services Specialist at NCAR
– Tammy Sayles, El Pomar Nonprofit Resource Center Librarian at Pikes Peak Library District
– G. Patrick Flanagan, Research Analyst at Baker & Hostetler LLP
$30.00 Regular attendee
Learn more about the conference and how to register.
A Big Thank You to the Morgridge College of Education at the University of Denver for hosting and sponsoring this event!