- This event has passed.
E-rate Applicant Training
November 21, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
CDE is offering E-rate training sessions for Funding Year 2017-18. As USAC continues to adjust procedures to align with the Modernization Order, CDE is providing training to help navigate through the application process. This year training will include an overview and update on program rules and procedures, highlight updates to the eligible services list and an extensive review of the EPC Portal system. E-rate training is free and available for all E-rate applicants and service providers.
It is highly recommended that all E-rate applicants attend this training. Lunch is on your own.
To register, visit https://www.cde.state.co.us/edtech/erate_training.
- Limon Thursday, November 3, 2016 – 9 am – 4 pm East Central BOCES
- Colorado Springs Tuesday, November 15, 2016 – 9 am – 4 pm Pikes Peak BOCES
- Denver Metro Area Monday, November 21, 2016 – 8 am – 3 pm Denver Public Schools, Acoma Location
- Greeley Friday, December 9, 2016 – 9 am – 4 pm High Plains Library
- Alamosa Friday, January 13, 2017 – 9 am – 4 pm (More Participants Needed!!) Adams State College, Nielsen Library – Library Classroom Lab