Save the Date – Successful Supervision
April 4 @ 8:00 am - April 5 @ 5:00 pm
The Colorado State Library is pleased to offer another round of our in-depth 2-day supervision workshop facilitated by Pat Wagner from Pattern Research Inc.
Using case studies and their own real-life performance management issues, participants will review proven supervision models and apply practical concepts in hands-on work sessions.
Upon completion of the workshop attendees will have the skills needed to:
- Improve productivity and workplace relationships.
- Grow the skills and commitment of supervisors and employees.
- Use positive reinforcement and workplace contracts to effectively manage employees.
- Better address the lifecycle of an employee, from recruitment and orientation to departure.
- Better manage workplace conflict, discipline, and termination.
When: April 4 & 5, 2017
Where: Arapahoe Library District Administration Building
Registration: We anticipate registration opening by March 1, 2017 and will have room for 20 participants.
Due to high demand, we will limit registration to one staff member per organization. (If for some reason we do not fill all of the slots, we will consider wait list registrants, but will limit to just one staff member per building or location.)